Android Hacking Payloads

We got way of topic in this thread. It’s interesting though.
@rohjas2319 It would be nice if you would make a new topic giving a tutorial of b2injector and how you inject your payloads into a picture.

1 Like

Guys know that you can hack pc only using embeded payload inside a image. It gives meterpreter session only for pc alone. It will not give any meterpreter session to android. So it is not valid for android. This topic is to hack android not for pc

1 Like

yeah
its easy to inject payload into image download b2injector bro shall i provide u link to download

ofcourse man, but we need to discuss something new whether its which post

download b2injector from this link …
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qnaOwU7D4ry6GR0jjZHAISQUrNKO8YpO/view

have a great day buddy

peace

Hi guys, how about PDF exploits for Android. Any idea on how to get it?

@Unseen_connect I gave an example of PDF early on in this thread. So has ReDXsploit_Cyber with his video demo.

1 Like

This doesn’t work for all Android . I mean an exploit PDF builder … Like silent doc. For Android

Have you tried using steganography?

Yaa man i have tried but it doesn’t work for android . I think it will only work for pc

Okay. Thanks. So, did you get a good way to hack Android with out apk payload?

Yeah , nice where do I upload the tutorial

You can do the tutorial here https://forum.hackersploit.org/c/General-Discussion @rohjas2319

2 Likes

i’ve posted bro u can check it out

No cross posting dude. Just stick to one thread for your query :roll_eyes:

@kiran We have strict community guidelines against cross posting. Kindly refrain doing so. Hope you have a good time here at Hackersploit.

Bro is it possible to use this technique to hide playload inside and img and then get access of the android or sending pdf or link and have another Question is any smart tool or fastest way to crack 4 way handshake file

Wondering if that tutorial ended up getting completed, i couldn’t seem to locate it anywhere

Our Android reverse engineering tutorials have been removed by YouTube, we are working on a new updated series that will cover reverse engineering, embedding and resigning APKs.

1 Like

Any updates on these tutorials?