How To Stay Anonymous While Hacking

I totally agree to this.

A MAC address is unique to each NIC, you can only change it temporarily at the OS level. Changing your MAC is useful only on LAN for performing MAC spoofing.

what about using a vps and connecting thru it via another vps?

That is the preferred method. Fire up a VPS for assessments.

Does any sort of VPS is good to go?

My humble opinion is to just, take out the HDD and destroy it beyond any possibility of reconstruction or Data Extraction. I personally would use a WELDER or an Oxy-Acetylene Torch.

1 Like

In my opinion, the whole concept of becoming anonymous is to hide behind someone, for example we put a vpn or tor nodes between our connection to the end server

So, what if the internet we are using is not our, means blackhats can easily hack someones system and can use there ip which is termed as reverse proxy, lots of open source and paid rats have this feature

Also what if a attacker use public wifi or use private wifi of someone by hacking that access point + Mac spoofing

And then after the job is done, attacker can easily clear the windows event logs just my executing a system command in the victim system,

In that way, we can achieve high speed + high level anonymity, also blocking the each outbound connection from our system is best solution to prevent the attacker system from been hacked

Then what if we add extra layers of protection that is using tor + vpn.

1 Like

It takes a combination of multiple skills and utility tools to stay anonymous online. One of which is using proxy servers to avoid being tracked.

If you want to give it a try, I’d recommend storm proxies, especially because of its rotating proxies feature. Here are some storm proxies coupon to help you make a decision.

Anonsurf

Works for Parrot and Kali and there is also one for Ubuntu 18.04

even the VPN sometimes is not safe i heard some VPN servers discloses the ip of there clients to the agencies

I am looking for people who can hide their ass and work with them. I see beautiful ideas here.

Good learning from you guys. Always buy used devices. Trust me it helps. Always use an RDP regardless your layers of protection.

interssting to change the mac adress. the best I guess is to buy a new laptop phone with a prepaid 4g internet connection. then use linux with proxychains that use tor connection and change also your dns.

But you are right I didn’t think of changing your mac adress.