Web App Penetration Testing Course

I have added week 5 study material to the course. Enjoy!

@sechvn Your welcome. It truly is great material. Tell your class mates to swing by here. I have tons of good stuff to share. These classes should be more affordable, and they aren’t. Right now this institute is training the United States Government Agency’s and they are making a fortune from doing it and will continue to do so. If you college students take this stuff serious and learn this knowledge that is being dumped here. You will be ahead of the game.

3 Likes

Do you have courses for IoT hacking?

I have updated the course with the last week. This is a capture the flag. You can not participate in this because it uses sans network but you can use other vuln webapps. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello,
i am not able to download the meterial. is it still available?

Yes! I just checked all the links, all are working! Try to download using Chrome browser or use VPN

2 Likes

hey download link not working

I just checked all the links. They are working on my side. Maybe try using Tor Browser. Your ISP may be blocking your access to the site.

Can you please provide another links.I cannot download from my country India or with other proxy servers.Please help me …
Thank You

Hi @lucifer756, lets take this opportunity to teach you how to bypass censorship in your country.
Download Tor Browser

Install Tor when you setup the connection and asked if tor is censored choose yes and use the bridge. Then come back and try the download.

2 Likes

Hi. Could someone please tell me how I could download the lab for this course.
Thank you.

@Aiden you can setup many different types of vuln webapps for this. Just do some googling.

Okay everyone this course has concluded. I hope you enjoyed it. I will be closing this topic.