Browser connection error

hi guys
every things fine but i don`t know why it happens
and where is chromium menu
i changed automatic proxy configuration in network proxy preferences to direct internet connection but it didnt changed anything
um , tried with http proxies and socks5 but when configured in none proxy this error happened .
and another with image editor : D

um first it go through tor right ?
should be that a reason because tor is mostly censored in my area .

@linkin-park I use tor browser. It is my preference. After routing your network settings through tor did you turn tor service on?
service tor start

1 Like

If you’re having trouble with tor being censored try using a bridge if you are not sure how I don’t have a problem explaining it and giving you a link about it.

1 Like

./RunSphere.sh
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to ‘/tmp/runtime-root’
QIODevice::write (Tor::TorControlSocket): device not open

what is XDG_runtime_dir ?

i cant find bridge option on it
tor has it on first window but i cant find it on this .
however i guessed wrong
thanks for reply

Without knowing what the script you are trying to run does it’s hard to tell what is going on with RunSphere.sh.

For a bridge in the tor browser click on the onion icon it should be near the address bar on the left or right.
Then click tor network settings.
Then click tor is censored in my country.
Then click request a bridge from torporject.
And then click request a new bridge if there is an option to(I haven’t done it from the initial setup in a while so getting a new bridge is different for me I think).
There will be a captcha just type in what it says and you should be all set.

If you have any more trouble please post again with as much detail as you can figure out without posting anything that may identify you.

1 Like

thanks for support
it shows this error after i quit

QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 5012, resource id: 13578874, major code: 40 (TranslateCoords), minor code: 0

Are you using Anonsurf on parrot?
I had all kinds of trouble with that when I was using parrot for a bit a few months ago.

Anyway there is no reason to have that running if you’re just using tor browser.

1 Like