Creating a undetectable persistent backdoor for Windows 10 and managing it over the internet

How can I create a FUD which will be easy to manage and maintain over the internet. Also can I change the RHOST once a reverse shell has been made

Hello, creating a FUD for windows is not straightforward because targets may have different AV software, i would recommend using a crypter. As for the LHOST, with meterpreter you may be able to use pivoting to change the attacker IP.

2 Likes

Hii johndoe
U can use trojan droper or you can code your own payload with python then encrypt it with Nx crypt their are numerous of ways to creat undectable backdoors
It depends on your creativity you can also use powershell script which can download and execute payload silentely
Inside victim pc u can also make node js payload

On wan u can use ngrok or serveo

Thanks

@johndoe i would recommend you learn the c language and 64-bit Intel assembly before even thinking about creating any form of malicious software . Then go for books such as this :

1. https://www.amazon.in/Hacking-Art-Exploitation-Jon-Erickson/dp/1593271441/ref=sr_1_1?crid=20O1HAWCE0KGX&keywords=hacking+the+art+of+exploitation&qid=1569438971&s=gateway&sprefix=hacking+the+%2Caps%2C363&sr=8-1

2. https://www.amazon.in/Giant-Black-Book-Computer-Viruses/dp/0929408233 ~ now this book may be a bit old but its worth it , This books coverage of computer viruses ranges between about 1984 to 1994. One example, the Internet is considered more as a theoretical mechanism whereby computer viruses could be distributed. DOS is the primary operating system discussed, however, there is a chapter on a virus based on a bash script. The book does provide historical context and actually reviews real computer virus code (which is rare).

After reading these books try looking for research papers on AV Evasion Mechanism… they can be old but the real thing is what did you learn . Once you go through with this you should have enough logic skills and programming skills to make anything , also try learning about how the older shell-codes used to work, that helped me a lot

Isn’t C enough? Why should I learn assembly?