Hak5 Hardware? Is it worth it?

Hello hive minds,

Do any of you guys ever purchases any items from the hak5shop?

I’m able to built it myself for most of it but I like their work and I want to support them (same goes for here, I purchased most of the courses).

Wanted to know if anyone ever tested them and see if they are actually worth the money. And let be honest, they look nice.

Love, peace, chicken grease

1 Like

One of the bros here recommended me these, they are fraction of the usb price on hak5 and I ordered two. Still waiting for them to arrive tho

2 Likes

they look like solid products, but, if you can make them yourself, it’s better. Never tested them tho. Also, Seytonic makes some really cool alternatives to the rubber duckie.

1 Like

not worth it if you like your money build own gear

Ive bought a few of their things and it depends. Like with the wifi pineapple, i dont think you need it, and the rubber ducky there is heaps of alternatives and building your own seems better. But with things like the shark jack and packet squirrel, I do think that its worth it.

1 Like

I would if they had some laptops or microPC’s with built in wifi-chipsets which support useful modifications and preferably amd cpu/gpu for free drivers. BTW: do you have any suggestions where i can find those?