Have You Hit A Plateau Hacking?

Hi everyone, If you are like me and most people that have been pen-testing for a lengthy time then you know that at some point you will hit a steady plateau. You might feel complacent not getting the excitement you used to get from pen-testing. Sometimes all you need is a little escape and a breathe of fresh air. This book was that for me when I was going through that period. What this book is not for is beginners. This BOOK right here teaches you real life scenario hacking situations and routes to overcome certain obstacles that get in the way. If you enjoy the book as much as I did then drop by the authors site and show him some love if you are able. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.

6 Likes

Thanks, I look forward to reading through this.

1 Like

No offence but I would have to know more about what I am clicking on before I check that out.

@MoUsE You are welcome . I hope you enjoy it. @NuBz It is good practice to assume that every link is malicious. This one however is not. SandBox it if you are not comfortable clicking it. Never let fear of the unknown alter or stop your path. Fear and anxiety many times indicates that we are moving in a positive direction, out of the safe confines of our comfort zone, and in the direction of our true purpose.

1 Like

I sort of understand why you don’t want to put the title in the post and have it show up in a search.

And I get a little too paranoid sometimes for my own good but then again I usually don’t have problems with malicous sites either(not implying that the link is one of course)

1 Like

Thank you for the book.

1 Like

@Xiscorex You are welcome. I hope this book helps you gain more understanding of real life situations and how most big company’s are compromised.

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing. I have something new to read over the weekend now.

1 Like

It real is a good read. I hope you enjoy it. @mhart

1 Like

Are there any other books like this one outthere?

Yes, “How to Hack Like a GOD: Master the secrets of Hacking through real life scenarios” This is a good read too. I just can not seem to find it on my external hard drive. Can anyone fine it?

1 Like

Excellent recommendation, read it about a year ago.

2 Likes

If u DK or not really sure try to upload link on this page first https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload
:smiley: