HELP-ME with EventLog Security

To summarize, my goal is to delete Event 4616 from the Windows Event Viewer, specifically a single event.

To clarify, this event is generated whenever the date/time of Windows is changed. I have tried stopping the Event Viewer process to prevent the log from being recorded, but interestingly, even with the process stopped, the event is still logged when I start the Event Viewer again. I have tried creating a backup, and I have also tried using PowerShell commands, such as “remove-eventlog security,” directing it to ID 4616, but this doesn’t seem to work. Even when the command targets the specific ID, the security tab of the Event Viewer is deleted, and the only way to restore it is by formatting.

I have heard that the “WinZapper” software can be used to manipulate specific events, but I don’t know how it works or how to use it. That’s why I’m seeking help.

I would like to find a way to prevent the generation of this specific event or delete it somehow so that it doesn’t create a cleanup log in the Event Viewer, even if this requires modifications to Windows or other components. Would this be possible? Could anyone help me with this?