How to do a successful SS7 attack

How to capture SMS with SS7 attack ? What are the required hardware necessary for doing this attack .
Is there any other method to capture SMS ? ( Please don’t mention metasploit payload )

@Cyber_saviour Pupy is great. Pupy is a cross-platform, multi function RAT and post-exploitation tool mainly written in python. It features an all-in-memory execution guideline and leaves a very low footprint. Pupy can communicate using multiple transports, migrate into processes using reflective injection, and load remote python code, python packages and python C-extensions from memory.

1 Like

Oh …that’s nice , I guess I can find the source code on GitHub right …

@Cyber_saviour Here is the installation wiki for Pupy

1 Like

Thats cool , but is it any kinda payload ?

Bro, can we share together what we know about ss7

@Cyber_saviour Basically speaking yes it is. It has ton of options.

1 Like

Cool …:sunglasses: Thanks man

In present time ss7 in not possible (90%). Because in 4g there is no ss7 layer. In present time no. of 4g user is too big. If you think hacker can downgrade 4g network to 3g or 2g.here this can possible but most mobile network provider use only 4g like Jio. Jio not works on 3g or 2g and also, i think every use this setting :- preferred network type LTE only it means it only works on 4g.(and downgrading is not too easy) As we know that in 4g ss7 is not possible. Then we can say that in present time ss7 is not possible. ( sorry for bad english)

https://youtu.be/vz0TkrnXj8I watch this video and clear your misconception about ss7.

1 Like

Thanks man … that’s okay . You have tried to explain it as much as you can . Good job man

Please don’t mention metasploit payload

Ok no one mention one of the most popular and best tools there is.

I hope that you realize we cannot conduct a SS7 attack using Metasploit so there’s no point talking about it. Btw you should consider other alternatives of Metasploit too.