How to dos a deep web site

I RECENTLY SAW THE ‘XERXES’ VIDEO. CAN WE USE XERXES TO DOS A DEEP WEB SITE. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW ITS DONE . WHAT ARE OPTIONS AND SETTINGS I SHOULD TAKE CARE OF WHILE DOING THIS ? . THANKS IN ADVANCE :slight_smile:

PS:SORRY IF IT WAS A DUMB QUESTION

@LOKI Do you mind telling me why you want to dos the hidden service? There are ways of doing this. I myself am kind of curious as to why. Most of us use Tor that is why I ask.

@MoNsTeR Hello there. I’m kinda new into all these hacking and i’m just curious to know how we can use xerxes(or any other DOS tool) on a hidden service. I’m not going to DOS any deep web site. I just want to know how its done(for educational purposes :slight_smile: ). So can you tell me how its done ?

So I might be wrong here but here it goes… Considering the way a DOS attack works ( by manipulating the wait time between the first server response and the clients next transmit) I would say you can not DOS a Tor website. Well maybe you can but by the time your DOS attacks reach the web server the exit node on the Tor Network will be offline. So as one person said on reddit I quote:“Anyone DDoSing a hidden service is also DDoSing the whole Tor network, and that my friend, makes them a c**k.” Long story short… you will do more damage on the Tor network than simply taking a website offline.

@LOKI I would never do this but P.O.C Get a Linux VPS bought with bitcoin. Make sure you rent one with 1gbit line. Install Tor service. Then use this SCRIPT and Pyloris.

This is a good question man . And yes I agree that we all use tor . But there are some red rooms in the tor network where people are tortured right . We can help by shutting their websites .

1 Like

So does it mean that the whole Tor metwwork will also go offline if we ddos a hidden service?

No …not at all . We are not attacking a network . We are just taking website which is hosted on a server in the TOR network

So what does it take to ddos the whole Tor network? Is it possible practically?

No not practical at all. I’m going to go ahead and close this topic. If you find a new way start another topic.

1 Like