How to purchase course

hi, can a admin help me please, I am trying to purchase courses from the main website, and same error message appears which is there is problem.

I cannot contact anyone via email, as the email provided on “support” just bounces back.

I am having this problem too! it wont let me redirect to the check out…:thinking:

hi,yes exactly, quite baffling to be honest.

on the face of it, it seems like we are the only two people who have tried to make the purchase

I wonder what is causing the problem

Hello, what issue are you experiencing?

When i go to buy the course it pops an error and won’t let me re-direct to the payment page. @HackerSploit

Apologies for the inconvenience. PayPal express checkout is experiencing issues at the moment, as soon as it is sorted we will update you on this thread.

1 Like

Is paypal the only way to check out?

At the moment yes, we are using it because it helps facilitate the tracking and refunds of payments if needed. We are working to get card payments accepted this month. Again, apologies for the inconvenience

It is fine. Thank you for your help!

Welcome, if you have any issues or queries don’t hesitate to reach out.

1 Like

hi Alexis,

Your email from the site doesn’t seem to work either, i tried sending you an email and it just bounces back.

Regarding purchase of course, I am having same issues as @earthmen , cannot complete purchase.

PS, thank you for taking time to reply to us

You can email me at [email protected]

The issue with Paypal has been fixed, ou can now purchase the courses normally. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

@HackerSploit thanks for letting me know.

Can you advise if the course material is different compared to what you offer on youtube? or is it the same but in an organised format

It is different. We have new instructors covering advanced topics.

Thanks for letting me know

Hi,

Any news on card payments? I do not have PayPal and would like to purchase with my CC.

Thanks

Hello, you can add your card to PayPal and process the transactions that way. We now support express checkout

Hi Mr. Alexis, ka1ku here. I am wondering if you are having problems with Cloudflare since i have been trying to purchase you OSCP Prep course , but when I click on the link it just stays in idle and after awhile then it gives me a : Error 522: connection timed out. Is there something you could do in order tfor Cloudflare to Fix it , Please! Thank You for your time to read this and I am an Admirer of yours , hope we meet someday. Take care and be Blessed, May the Force Be with You Always!
ka1ku