I will never use a microsoft account to log into my own pc

Hmmm… This is something to seriously consider…

I will never use a microsoft account to log into my own pc

I’m willing to cop to the fact that this may be an artifact of the time in which I grew up. To me, my PC and “the internet” are two entirely different things. I connect to the latter to download files, read news, and watch content, but it is not the totality of my personal computer. Using an online account to log into my personal PC breaches the distinction between the two. Weird as it is — because I’m willing to admit this is a personal oddity — I find that distinction matters to me. It actually matters a lot. I don’t want my local Windows account to be synonymous with an online login.

I am not a Windows fan and therefore I’m a long time Linux user. Last Windows I had was Windows 98 and I tried for a short time Windows XP.
In the old days (Windows 95) the internet was like the Wild West. We (my friend and I) used to crack software just for fun and trying to get it for free. Like we get a free trail from NOD32 and set the clock on 10 million hours. :slight_smile: But since Windows 98/XP I recognized and realized that my PC was not longer mine and privacy became an issue. That’s why I switched to linux and got interested in hackin even (sadly) I had to gave up gaming.:frowning:
So this is the reason I’m posting this and I know that this is usually aimed at deaf ears because it really doesn’t interest anyone. After all, we have nothing to hide?