Introduce Yourselves Here

hello everyone i am learner trying to advance my skills as an ethical hacker though i am still in college :slight_smile:
my specialty is out-of-the box thinking and lateral movement. Thank you for having me!

4 Likes

@lolt3under Welcome to the group. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@lolt3under Welcome to the community. If your interested in making a tutorial on the hacker mindset, thinking outside the parameters. I’m sure some people would find it useful.

2 Likes

@MoNsTeR Already on it :wink:

1 Like

@lolt3under Looking forward to the read my friend. :peace_symbol::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@MoNsTeR Its ready :star_struck: , take a look :

1 Like

Hello everyone i am vignesh. I want to learn ethical hacking from low level to advance level. I think this is perfect community to learn everything. Currently I am engineering student from india as a Electronics and communication engineering. I have finished some small course " introduction to cyber security" and also got certificate from coursera. This is my basic info

3 Likes

@Vigneshpvk Welcome n nice to meet you i am also from India :partying_face:

Thank you for your support @lolt3under

1 Like

@Vigneshpvk Welcome to the group :smile:

@Vigneshpvk Fantastic and welcome to the community. What do you think about doing a tutorial on the most interesting thing you learnt while go through the introduction to cyber security course?

Hello Guys, I am from North India, and my day job includes doing digital forensic investigation for local law enforcement agency. I have keen interest in exploit development and reverse engineering. Look forward to contribute to the comunity as well as learn from it.

4 Likes

Hello everyone i am NoCTR. I am a big fan of the owner of this forum. I always saw videos on YT but never attempt due to some reason. And now I ll sure I will do that now because at least I can ask for help here if I need. See you soon!

3 Likes

Welcome on board! Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

@s4phiredrag0n @NoCTRL Welcome to the community both of you. @NoCTRL A good start would be to install VirtualBox on your computer and install Kali Linux. @s4phiredrag0n If you would like to share a tutorial on how forensic investigations are performed from legal perspective that would be awesome.

1 Like

Glad to have you here! Make sure you learn as much as you can!

Hi, I’m S0B0. I’m a student in love with the IT field.I like gathering as many resources as I can about a specific topic. My strongest skill right now is coding (Java C/C++ and a little bit of other languages) .I am currently working on a java certification,and after that I hope to get a job as a junior java developer.After that(couple of years as a programmer), depending on how things evolve, I would love to shift into the security field.
Regarding this community, I hope to develop my current skills,meet new people and teach the things I learn. Cheers! :smile:
edit : I am not new to penetration testing. I play around with ctf’s and VM’s such as metasploitable2.

3 Likes

Hi
i am here to learn as much as i can and help as much as i can, knowledge is to be shared , hope this community serves to grow us as it is intended to

Thank you again for sharing your videos on your tube i have learned a lot from you

2 Likes