Introduce Yourselves Here

Welcome @HackerBee .

Just because you don’t know a lot doesn’t mean that you can’t be valuable.

If one can read well and comprehend they can learn anything in my opinion.
If they can’t they still can learn because there is always a way to improve.

My only advice would be to take baby steps and not try to dive in to something complicated right away(I have trouble making myself do this sometimes).
And never do anything that may compromise your anonymity that is legal or otherwise without researching every part of it possible.

Good luck have fun and read a lot.

1 Like

Welcome @HackerBee , Great to have you join us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello fellow pentesters!
My name is Not_root
I work in IT (just started 6 months ago) effin finally lol.
Avid tinkerer
Likes breaking things
Big car dude

I have been pentesting for about a year and a half now.

Looking forward to creating new tools, and meeting people who share the same interests
:fist:t4:

3 Likes

Hi guys
im new around here and not familiar with hacking/pentests but interest in
im happy with you guys and also big fan of you /: )
nice site , i like it (love it)

2 Likes

welcome to the group @Not_root and @linkin-park :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I have a social question

Heyo Peeps, I recently graduated with a computer forensics degree so that’s basically my background. Trying to dive more into cyber and ethical hacking. I believe this forum is a good starting point.

P.s I just stumbled upon this site while looking for hackersploit youtube channel… So this is dope.

Looking forward to learning from all of you and to also share my knowledge and experiences!!
Thanks for having me!!!

2 Likes

welcome and I look forward to seeing more from you. @buTterYams We have a great bunch of people and a lot of information and knowledge to comb through :slight_smile: Glad to have you join us to add to it.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @buTterYams

Well you have came to the right place. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

1 Like

Hello guys,
New guy here, have some background knowledge(old days of backtrack) took a brake and now back in business :stuck_out_tongue:
Looking forward to learn new stuff in ethical hacking.

Great job for the channel and website!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Aitistu. You have some catching up to do. Enjoy your stay. If you need help with or have questions about anything feel free to make a thread. If you have any info or knowledge to share do the same.

Welcome to the site @Aitistu.

Hi, i am based in UK at moment and on a quest for knowledge.

I started learning Security many years ago but ended with information overload. Recently i have started down the road again, but this time trying to focus on 1 thing at a time, started with Python which opened up other paths, which in turn opened up others, so much to learn, so little time :laughing:

I look forward to gaining some of your wisdom and hopefully one day will be able to pass on some knowledge to others.

2 Likes

@sonic Well you came to the right place. We have a plethora of knowledge to give and gain here as well. Welcome to the community if you have any questions create a topic or if you have anything you would like to share do the same.

Hello @sonic and welcome to the community. Glad to see new people as it brings more wisdom and topics. :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m a pentester in one global firm and i m searching for more and more knowledge in this area.

I have been learning Security for few years, but still see a lot of gaps in my education. Still hope that those forums and that kind of stuff can help, especially after I have seen few topics on this site.

Looking forward to learn new things and also help you guys if I could :smiley:

Tnx one more time for this site :blush:

3 Likes

Hello , my Greetings to you all.
I’m Escrowbar (friends call me that, because i love making business end smoothly).

I pretty suck at almost everything. Due to some personal issues, i couldn’t concentrate on computers and programming (I’m a big fan of hackers and programmers) always dreamt about being one or maybe a full stack developer. But here i am. dying slowly.

I need to work my way to the top. I’m starting from scratch. currently in HTML basic level 1. yeah. i know… that’s bad. i can’t help it.

I could literally sit in front of the computer the whole day. (I’m not sure if that’s a skill). and i can convert scraps to business ideas. but i can’t boast of up to $100 in my account. so i guess i suck at that too.

I wish to achieve my dream, a developer, full stack, pentester. And maybe have enough knowledge to pass unto the less privileged ones like me who couldn’t afford money for school or for online courses.

3 Likes

welcome to the community @THE and @Escrowbar :slight_smile: glad to have you join us. :wave:

I am so excited to be a part of this ! Please help me learn Penetration Testing ! I just completed the courese of hsploit on pen test, but when I face problems while doing some experiments with metasploit, I have no-one to ask to :frowning: What do I do?

2 Likes

Hello everyone am new here and am in intermediate level am in college and i did CEH resently and know am practicing in my lab.
i want next hint to go for advance in white hat hacking.
am good at learning new skills and am good in android hacking.
am very glade to join you all this is very good community.
i love you all…

2 Likes