Issues with PostgreSQL in Kali Linux

Recently I updated pgadmin3 and metasploit. Since then I have been unable to connect to local host

psql -U postgres -h 192.168.1.145
psql: error: could not connect to server: could not connect to server: No route to host
Is the server running on host “192.168.1.145” and accepting
TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

I have added * to local host enabled tcp/ip and ensure ufw was not interfering just in case. I have seen countless discussions on the subject and after 2 days I am stuck. A lil help bro(s)…?

I have never ran into this problem. While searching the net for a solution did you run into this page? If not, then try to use this as a base to trouble shoot this issue. Keep us updated.

Hey guys thanks for the feedback. No I was never able to fix the issue. My guess is between armitage, meta, and postgres, I just broke my machine. That is why I take a snapshot before any new install. I can never seem to get armitage to play nice with HTB. At least for me a good video of a start to finish setup to make sure that all ufw rules, ssh, etc work with HTB would be great. I am never totally sure that its not my machine acting ugly, since HTB boxes also tend to have issues.