Major Differences Between Blackarch Linux and Kali Linux?

What are the major differences between Blackarch Linux and Kali Linux? I have read articles online covering the same topic but they don’t cover things in detail also they don’t tell everything. I hope someone would answer this question. This may turn out to be a discussion thread also

Tip: Hackersploit forum should contain a separate category for Blackarch Linux or at least Arch Linux as it have for Kali Linux.

2 Likes

I think, first you should find something about base system of arch distribution before explore blackarch, then you can understand well.

2 Likes

Blackarch Linux is more for the users that are familiar with Linux distributions and commands. Kali Linux is much more user friendly, however you cannot do everyday work on it unlike Blackarch. I hope you found this useful.

1 Like

Just my 2 cents here.

BlackArch has heaps more utilities/programs than Kali, though some are not particularly modern.

Also, its super easy to get another arch based distro, add the black repos and install everything ‘BlackArch’. Useful if you have hardware with lower specs.

1 Like

I like Arch Linux because its a rolling release. So I don’t have to deal with new versions and deal with new problems.