Want To Become A Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator?

Want To Become A Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator?

Maybe you’re wanting to catch cyber criminals or become a top level hacker? Part of being a elite hacker is making sure you leave minimal evidence or leaving evidence directly pointing in another direction. Many of the greatest Hackers/Pentester’s will plan attacks for months or even years. During this process of planning an attack we will setup an environment of our target. Then break into the target. After collecting the loot we preform an investigation and try to catch ourselves and repeat until our desires are fulfilled.

In this course you will learn to preform a top level computer hacking forensic investigation. This is a 22 module course which will make it a 22 week long course. I will post 1 module a week. If you have questions throughout the course, this is the place to ask them.

Course Material:

16 Likes

I have added “Module 2 Forensics Investigation Process” to the course.

1 Like

I have added “Module 3 Searching & Seizing” to the course.

1 Like

Awesome thanks again Monster.

1 Like

Thanks @MoNsTeR for providing these stuffs for Free,
One question, is this a video course or audio course or it only contain PDFs

1 Like

Hi @MrRobot Every module in this course is purely video.

@MoUsE @MrRobot You both are welcome. If I got it, I share it. In real open source, you have the right to control your own destiny. How we do anything is how we do everything.

3 Likes

@MoNsTeR Is there any prerequisite before taking up this CHFI course?

1 Like

Hi @Rootsec Good to see you. I hope you are well.

Good question! The prerequisite’s are the ability to install applications and navigate your way around multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, etc. The ability to follow along and the willingness to learn.

4 Likes

Hi @MoNsTeR I have just downloaded the Module 1 of introduction,

But when i extracted these videos, I found that this module is already watched by me, As I downloaded the whole course few months ago from here Link Deleted

I believe that education must be free for all,
Community people can download this course from here, as both courses are same,

Just one difference, i.e videos are not zipped,
You can download any one video, and If you like

Then download the whole course

The reason I was posting 1 a week was to not overload user’s with too much information, so that they would be more receptive while learning. Also to keep user’s coming back once a week to keep them engaged and interactive with forum.forum.hackersploit.org because it has been slow here lately.

3 Likes

Oh :sweat_smile: sorry, I don’t know your intention behind uploading course in parts and once in a week,

But still user’s can ask questions related to CHFI here in this post

I have added Module 4 Digital Evidence.

1 Like

I have added Module 5 Responder Procedures to the course. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you Monster you are very helpful.

1 Like

You are welcome @MoUsE :rose:

1 Like

I have added Module 6 Forensic Lab to the course. Enjoy!

1 Like

You are doing a great job keeping up with your posts, I look forward to coming in and seeing what new you have posted. I find your posts very helpful and have learned so much.

1 Like