XeroSploit not working

XeroSploit is thought to be one of the best for penetration testing. But every time I try to exploit a device it says that it is working but it doesn’t work. Now of the modules work. I don’t know if I am doing anything wrong. I follow the basic steps:

1. Scan the network
  2. Put the IP of the target
  3. select a module
  4. Fill the requirements and run

Please tell me how I can successfully exploit through XeroSploit

I didn’t understand your question. First you are saying that it is working and next you are saying that it’s not working. KIndly specify your problems in more details.

It says on the terminal that it is working but actually when I check the target device it is working just fine

@SkulksCold Sorry but what do you mean? “on the terminal that it is working but actually when I check the target device it is working just fine”? What do you mean it here? You are again replying in the same confusing wat then you did before. Kindly share your terminal output maybe i could help you.

launching the attack:
Capture
Captsadure

While the target Ubuntu Machine is working fine:
Captasssssure

I waited and waited for a lot of time but nothing really happens

@SkulksCold Thanks for sharing. By investigating your pictures it seems that you have the speakers muted. As you can see in the top right of the screenshot there is an X over the speaker icon. You should also try visiting a website instead of being on a blank new tab page. Hope this helps. Please reply you results.