Introduce Yourselves Here

Am Petrix :slight_smile: Doing my Schooling and Modder on Android gaming forum. we are a team of 14 mems hacks most popular games , break their security protection ( Xigncode3) and modify the data’s ( if possible we do item , Unit injection ). we provide best quality game hacks to everyone. Recently i saw Alexis youtube channel. Very impressive and teaching in legit manner. Applause bro. And whatever we do top game’s , since 4 yrs one game is very challenging for us. Unable to hack anything. I need someone help to hack that game. Provided link here. Thank you :slight_smile: Regarding Game hacks i will provide any info here. Feel free to ask or pm me.

1 Like

Almost same as my story but other than hacking games I am interested in website

Reverse engineering you mean?

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m blacknode.

I a pretty much a “I worked at all kind of different jobs” kinda guy. Tech wise I did lvl 1 and 2 support, NetOP and Netadmin (CISCO stuff). I want to go towards ITSec and NetSec mostly. Starting Uni soon tho I’m starting late in my late twenties. My favorite things about CybSec in general are MitM and SocialEng.

Well hope to meet cool peps. You can also find me on lainchan’s IRC time to time.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, just watched a video on YouTube who lead me to this community.

• Just a curious human being who love to learn technical stuff.
  • Good at binary cracking/exploitation
  • Need to work on 2019 Linux/Mac/Windows exploitation techniques
  • Hope nothing, so can’t be disappointed

So That’s me :smiley:

4 Likes

WOW. So I totally made a NEW topic outside of this thread with my intro LOL… 0_o new guy mistake… Here is what I put on my own thread that will probably now get ignored or deleted…

2m

1. Explain a little about yourself.

I’ve been in IT for 11 years now, mainly compliance and risk management but I’ve been making moves to get into red team and pentesting. Including signing up for the Offsec PWK course and failing the OSCP at least once already.

1. Tell us what you are good at.

I don’t know how to answer particularly since I feel I have a much broader understanding of A LOT of topics. I don’t want to say I’m good at “RMF” because I’m not so sure thats a “thing”… but if I had to choose I am good at graphics, web design, reading, writing, making videos and hopefully ONE day pen testing.

1. What do you need to work on?

Passing the OSCP, I took it one time and have another retake at the end of May. Priv Esc seems to be my kryptonite at the moment.

1. What you hope to gain from being part of our community?

I just found this place, but I would hope to network with pen testers and other infosec enthusiasts. I started a youtube channel about my OSCP journey here > Bunee Flacs I hope one day to be an influence in the infosec community and help others realize their goals and dreams and to believe that anything is possible.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Group @notsgnik @buneeflacs And @blacknode. Jump right in and enjoy your stay with us. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@notsgnik @buneeflacs @blacknode @Misery Welcome to the community. I encourage each of you to make a topic on something you feel you are knowledgeable on.

@buneeflacs I hope these help you on your way to your future.

Click Here —> Offensive Security Certification

1 Like

Howdy y’all! I just finished my sophomore year of college. I have competed in NCL the past two years, the South Carolina cyber defense competition (PCDC for those who know of it ), and SECCDC as well. (I was on the shadow team last year and main team this year) I would like to say I am decent at OSINT, cryptography, password cracking, pcap analysis, ennummeration, and log analysis, all based on NCL score reports. I would like to improve my log analysis, even though I have dabbled with Splunk, as well as ennummeration. Enummeration is probably the concept I would like to improve the most, due to events in the competition, ex: knowing boxes are turned on during the competition, knowing if a router has a lower level interface based on linux, as both have happened over the past two years for PCDC. I have already gained tons of information from this community and have tried my best to spread the word of it, through presentations for our cyber security club and network security professor for her classes. This has been my primary resource for most of the tools I use in competition and i am always interested whenever new content is published.

3 Likes

Welcome to the site, Hope to hear more from you as do others I am sure :slight_smile: @pmccabe

1 Like

@pmccabe Welcome to the community. Enumeration is not as easy as it sounds and I am sure you know that by now. These are the best lessons on enumeration that I have found. If you follow along and take notes on these lessons at the end of the lesson I promise you will have a better understanding of what exactly Enumeration is and how to perform the task. "Enumeration Lessons"

1 Like

Thank you for the resource! I will definitely look over it and share it with my team members that are returning next year. The main reason I ask about this is due to the nature of the cyber defense competitions we compete in, mainly blue team. We have received out-of-date topologies the weeks leading up to the competition and the day before they change up/add resources. Also, it is not known what the entity we are defending until the day before the competition.

2 Likes

Hey What’s up everyone. I think this forum is going to be awesome. I’m 35 I just decided to go back to school last year. I’m going for Networking, but I really find Info-Sec fascinating. I’ve been using Linux for the past year now. I don’t ever see myself going back to using Microsoft again. Linux is awesome. Ive been trying different distros to see which one I like or just to see what they offer. I’ve been using Manjaro for awhile. I think that’s where I’m going to stay. Ever sense I seen the video on installing Whonix gateway to be completely anonymize. I started getting obsessed with trying trying to find the most secure OS I could. I decided to go with Qubes OS. I got my first computer when I was in middle school. Windows 95 was the operating system then, and Mplayer was the coolest thing out there at the time. It was a chat program that connected to the internet and you played games with people and hang out in rooms. It also had this talk button. As long as you were holding that thing down you could talk as much as you wanted to people. I never seen nothing like it before, and to this day I’ve never seen another place like that. I learned on my own when it came to computers. Ive got the broken hardware and the stories on how I lost all data a few times to prove it. Some skills I need to learn is how to use all these scripts and programs that come with Parrot OS and Kali. I want to learn how to be completely anonymous when I connect to the Internet, networks, and other electronic communications. Here shortly I’m going to enroll in the 2 Deep Web courses that is offered here. HackerSploit has been an awesome resource for me when it comes to learning about Info-Sec. The way Alexis presents his videos makes it easy to understand, and you can tell he loves teaching too. I look forward to learning a lot more from this community, and future videos that he has to offer.

Thanks,
CaJnGe

4 Likes

@CaJnGe Welcome to the community. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

Alright Cool, Thanks. I’ve been reading through some of these posts on here man. I think this is going to be an awesome forum site. Just like what xda-developers.com did with theirs, for peoples mobile devices. This could be the one-stop-shop for everybody’s hacking needs.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group @CaJnGe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ! Im H3r0. The future innovation of the new technological system. The ally of the poor and the fear of exploitative humanity. As 25 yrs living in this world, I could say “not totally good”, thats why I want to change the world for the better for everyone. I want to provide JUSTICE for injustice people.

I found myself adapting in technology and i consider it as my passion and I LOVE WHAT I DO. I love programming, pentesting, multimedia and thats what Im working with recently.

I want to build friends here with the same passion in life. Helping each other, sharing knowledge regarding the problems. Hope to get build strong community here. Thank u.

-H3r0

3 Likes

@H3r0 Welcome to the community. Glad to have you here. I love this comment.

1 Like

@MoNsTeR thank u sir.

1 Like

Howzit!

1. I’m from South Africa. Consider myself an eternal student of information security.
  2. I consider myself a generalist - not very good at one particular thing. Still discovering …
  3. Web application pentesting. But, I usually don’t stick to one thing for a long time. This might change shortly.
  4. I’m not fussy. I’m willing to learn and hope to share the little that I have learnt over the last few years.
3 Likes