New Guy! Just saying hi!

1. Explain a little about yourself.

I’ve been in IT for 11 years now, mainly compliance and risk management but I’ve been making moves to get into red team and pentesting. Including signing up for the Offsec PWK course and failing the OSCP at least once already.

1. Tell us what you are good at.

I don’t know how to answer particularly since I feel I have a much broader understanding of A LOT of topics. I don’t want to say I’m good at “RMF” because I’m not so sure thats a “thing”… but if I had to choose I am good at graphics, web design, reading, writing, making videos and hopefully ONE day pen testing.

1. What do you need to work on?

Passing the OSCP, I took it one time and have another retake at the end of May. Priv Esc seems to be my kryptonite at the moment.

1. What you hope to gain from being part of our community?

I just found this place, but I would hope to network with pen testers and other infosec enthusiasts. I started a youtube channel about my OSCP journey here > Bunee Flacs and I have a blog site that I try to keep up with at www.buneeflacs.com. I hope one day to be an influence in the infosec community and help others realize their goals and dreams and to believe that anything is possible.

2 Likes

Hello, welcome. Great to have you here!

1 Like