Introduce Yourselves Here

Hello, I was led here by a friend who I met at a party. I work for my IT department as a student worker troubleshooting stuff within google reach distance. I don’t have any skills that I would consider good but I can ice skate :stuck_out_tongue:. I want to build a better coding foundation and learn all the different types of penetrations. I hope to advance my knowledge of the hacking realm and become a mentor for someone else.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @jeko and @DrOO @Stove :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello everyone i am Deepak. I want to learn ethical hacking from low level to advance level. Currently I am engineering student from india as a computer science engineering .this is my basic info

1 Like
  1. '3110 everyone, honestly I can’t say much about myself except that as you all can probably notice - English is not my native language, but in hope that you are able to understand me …
  2. I am probably not good in anything except when it’s about anxiety, crazyiness, insanity, observing, learning,…
  3. I need to work on EVERYTHING .
  4. I hope to gain knowledge and maybe a few friends from being part of this comunity.
1 Like

Welcome to the community. @DrInsane & @deepaknerella

1 Like

I’m new here. Honestly don’t really know much about hacking but I have serious passion and eager to learn here.

1 Like

Hi guys I’m Olly, a college student from the U.K. Studying computer science as a level 3 btec, looking to eventually go into penetration testing, bug bounty Hunting or maybe becoming a programmer, I have been exploiting things since I was twelve however I have only recently (3 months ago) begun practicing serious exploitation of networks and computer systems, I am confident in using python and html I understand other languages like ruby, sql, Java, css at a intermediate level

1 Like

Hello all! I’ve always been passionate about all aspects of cyber security and I’m always looking to learn new things! I’m excited to be a part of the community!

1 Like

Hi everybody, I’m Oreste 40 years old, I’ve decided to study computer science and I more and more interested in Dark Web , Security and networking. I hope to find here a nice comunity, Greeting to everybody and see you inside!!!

2 Likes

Hi everyone I am currently working as Computer Systems Auditor. I was previously Computer hardware and Networking instructor. I have some understanding in programming and ethical hacking and therefore want to improve in these areas in addition to digital forensic audit.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community!

Make some post ask some questions. I know I have not been around so much, so it is time for others to step it up. Thank You!

1 Like

Hi
I’m from Scotland Uk I’m currently a Test engineer also have a personal interest in pen testing. :smile:
Can’t wait to get started and learn new skills. :grin:

1 Like

Hi everyone, joined today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’m learning Pentesting and others stuff too. Have some infosec knowledge at basic level :blush::blush:. Love to learn and Helping others , because sharing is caring :wink::wink:. Don’t feel hesitate to ask questions :shamrock: about Cybersecurity.
Following “Hackersploit YT” channel since years​:heart::heart:.

1 Like

Hi everyone, My name is Alberto and I’m from Italy. I studied Cyber Security for the last 5 years at University and I’m here now to learn some new stuff.
I really love to talk about Cyber Security and I hope to be able to contribute to this community as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hello Alberto, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hello Everyone :slight_smile:
i’m a new here looking to get start to become a good hacker trying to find a way to start

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

I am curious and a problem solver with an interest in computer programming, IT infarastructure, Web development (some experience with Django, looking into Elixir / Pheonix framework). Studied Electronics engineering but found myself enjoying computers more.

My strengths are learning quickly and programming though I only program as a hobby and have not yet any opensource projects, plans are to change that. I have had an interest in ethical computer hacking but never got involved in learning it. After recently playing Nite Team4 by Alice & Smith I decided I wanted to learn some real penetration testing outside of games. Purchased all the courses from Hackersploit on Udemy and enjoying them.

I need to improve my networking knowlege, while its not complete rookie it is still very basic. Need to learn more about NAT and the various Network protocols. Would like to explore more and also learn ipv6 which I have been avoiding. My knowledge of how packets are routed is limited.

From being part of this community I hope to further suplement the knowledge I am gaining from Hackersploit courses and some books I purchased. Having read and agreed with the Guidelines and exploring the pinned threads I can see that this is a serious community that values quality and not asking questions that can easily be answered by some searching and reading. There is a wealth of information here and I am an information spunge.

I hope to learn about the various aspects and tools of penetration testing, even if I do not pursue a career in this it will help when building secure websites, especialy if my possibly unrealistic dream of building a CMS from scratch is to be entertained, it will need security.

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, and thank you for reading the guidelines. Feel free to get started by taking a look at our posts. Looking forward to having you contribute and learn with us.

2 Likes

hi everyone
im from indonesia
i studied pentesting at least for 6 months
and i know programming languages as well
such as Python , C, C++ (i’m prefer to C++ instead of C)
i’m still on junior high school
i’m learning this by self taught
english isnt my native language

1 Like