Introduce Yourselves Here

welcome to the Group @krypt0 & @Hubert. I look forward to seeing what you offer/skills along with more posts from you both. ENJOY your stay… :smiley:

Hello everybody! I am new to this forum thing so, please be kind!
I am an experienced full-stack web developer and a CyberSecurity enthusiast, I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering but as you guessed I never liked it! :smile: But it got me to programming, so I am thankful for that!
I am now planning to get my CEH and OSCP certificate to dive into this Penetration testing career!

I joined this Forum because I am really looking forward to getting in touch with people that share my passion and I know that I will definitely learn a lot of new stuff from here!
I can’t think of anything else about myself so imma Create the topic now… Cheers to all! <3

3 Likes

Welcome, great to have you here!

2 Likes

Hey everyone,
I’m an IT student, I think that I’m pretty good with programming languages like Python and Javascript and some coding langs (HTML5, CSS3).
I need to work on my bachelor thesis about pentesting and vulnerability management and I hope that I’ll learn something about debugging and writing my own exploits, because I don’t want to rely on somebody else writing and developing them.

2 Likes

@1nspired @Superborec22 Welcome to the community both of you. Would either one of you like to share any program you have created with the community?

Welcome to the group
@Superborec22 :smiley:

1. Hi, my name is Louis, i’m located in the UK. I’ve had a passion for computing and security ever since I was old enough to take apart a computer, and i’ve been building them since I was old enough to ask my parents for money to buy parts :wink:. Cyber security is my dream and passion, I love breaking and fixing systems in anyway I know how.

2. I have always been good with people, doing acting and performing arts aswell as computing and programming, my communication skills are well refined and social engineering comes quite naturally, so if anyone wants some people advice or issues with confidence when it comes to social engineering im your guy! :slight_smile:

3. I need to work on specific tool knowledge, and the practical side of things. Theory is something that I have been tought al lmy life, but in order to become a penetration tester, (my dream job), I need to take that extra step and learn how to actually perform the attacks from my very own machine.

4. I hope to gain as much from this community as I possibly can, I hope to interact with likeminded people, learn from mine and others mistakes, and have a place where I can give back the knowledge I hope to gain on my journey into cyber-security.

2 Likes

@FatherBlob Welcome to the community. I hope to watch you continue going forward with your passion. If there is anything you excel in how about making a topic on it.

1 Like

Thanks, I will do. Loving the site by the way, amazing job by everyone involved! :ok_hand:

Welcome to the group @FatherBlob Look forward to hearing/seeing more from you in the future.

@MoUsE Thanks. I have an idea for a topic aimed at newer people getting into cyber security, and maybe a second opinion would be useful. When I was getting into the world of cyber security, there was little to no information on how to actually start learning, and over the past few months I have acquired around 200 pounds worth of physical reading material, i.e. books, and online courses. What I have found is that a lot of the books out there aren’t actually usefully in the modern scene, resources are out of date, examples are archaic etc. However, I have managed to locate a few absolute gems of learning material in this field, and they weren’t easy to compile. Anyway, my idea is to make a post on this forum explaining and suggesting some of the actually useful, MODERN cyber security books and courses that will actually help someone getting started. It’s overwhelming and I thought I could help some people get through the intro phase without wasting as much money as I did. What do you think? :smile:

1 Like

@FatherBlob Sounds good to me. I’m intersted in reading your topic. I think you have a good plan setup. Thx

Welcome! Nothing quite beats out the feeling of seeing that listener pop into a shell after days of vulnerability analysis and scouring the internet for exploits. Or even writing your own! Good luck in everything you do moving forward :smile:

1 Like

I haven’t yet built any cool worth mentioning programs! The only “cool” program i have built is a C++11 Keylogger capable of sending emails asynchronously…
I have also created a Blog with programming exercises and i am currently adding some articles.
This Blog is built with php from scratch CRUD and all the cool stuff.
I am currently working on a cool IOT project for my masters Thesis that combines Web Security and arduino coding for all the geeks out there.
Since i don’t like advertising my things on cool forums like this i am not writing any names :slight_smile:

I have a cool hacking story that i could share though! Is there a specific category for hacking stories? That would be cool!! :smiley:

1 Like

I second this. A place where people can tell their cool stories or maybe some fails would be awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Let’s make it happen !

I think that would be a great Idea, I would/could def benefit from that along with many others could. You would save many people $ and time finding info on topics they are interested in along with helping people that are just starting off :d Thank you and I look forward to it.

I posted my topic in the “advise” section, I hope that is the right place to post it. But yea, first topic posted, I look forward to writing many more in the future! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Am Petrix :slight_smile: Doing my Schooling and Modder on Android gaming forum. we are a team of 14 mems hacks most popular games , break their security protection ( Xigncode3) and modify the data’s ( if possible we do item , Unit injection ). we provide best quality game hacks to everyone. Recently i saw Alexis youtube channel. Very impressive and teaching in legit manner. Applause bro. And whatever we do top game’s , since 4 yrs one game is very challenging for us. Unable to hack anything. I need someone help to hack that game. Provided link here. Thank you :slight_smile: Regarding Game hacks i will provide any info here. Feel free to ask or pm me.

1 Like

Almost same as my story but other than hacking games I am interested in website