Introduce Yourselves Here

Hi i have completed my degree in M.sc Software Engineering this year.And worked in company for 6 months as a software developer.I’m good at fullstack development.Due to my interest in cyber security i left the job and now i want to start my career in the field of cyber security.But I don’t know where to start and how to start,so by joining your community, i hope i may get some idea.Thank you.

3 Likes

Congrats on completing your Software Engineering Degree, welcome to the community. You picked a great place to start take a look around lots of great people and posts on this site. :slight_smile: @Jerry

Thank You @MoUsE for your warm welcome.

This is my 3rd year in hackers community, with high interest in Cyber security Industry !!! But I lack technical skills in Dack Web.

@esco1 Very nice!! Keep headed in the right direction.

1 Like

My self darknimbus

I just lost in the sea of the cyberworld and i want to dive deeper and deeper .

I never harm or hack any one for personal reason

And day by day am becoming stronger and stronger

Am glad to meet u all
Thanks

Expect us!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Darknimbus1 Keep learning keep hacking. If you need anything feel free to ask.

Hello World,
I am new to the community, but have been following HS for awhile now after getting my attention with Kali. I am currently enrolled in an online University for my CS Degree. HS on YouTube has helped me so much, I am so grateful for the teachings and love them. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @cre-8iT

1 Like

Thank you, very happy to be here

welcome @cre-8iT @Darknimbus1 :slight_smile: Glad too see more new people joining us.

2 Likes

Hey Guys, I’m a big fan of the owner of this forum and love and have followed him for a long time on YT, and learnt so much from him. Im loving what’s been set up here and having so many IT gurus in the one spot will help so many members in so many ways I’m sure. I’m a private investigator, and have always had a love for learning hacking/pentesting, I’d class myself as a beginner still as I’ve been studying it for a few years but never put any of it into practice yet. I’m finding it goes hand in hand with my job more and more nowadays so any chance to learn and study more aspects of it from so many others will be a great way to learn and also be apart a community that are all loving hacking and
also learning and teaching the things they know along the way, looking forward to saying hi to you all down the track. Cheers

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Vdog If you need any help with OSINT feel free to open a topic and ask.

Thanks heaps Monster, Looking forward to learning more through this, and to becoming a valued member for years to come. Cheers mate

Ok so, I’m Yared. Nothing much, just a simple guy looking to develop my security knowledge up to the top. IT Security student and looking forward to know a lot from all of you guys! huehuehue

2 Likes

Welcome @railgun95

We got that. Stick around and soak some up.

Thank you MoUsE, I appreciate the welcome.

Yo guys! im a uni student studying computer forensics and cyber security, just finished 2nd year and going into 3rd! In all honesty I don’t see myself with many strengths, as I’ve only just come to the conclusion on what I’d like to specialize in when I finish university. Im some what of an all rounder as I know some basic python, java, HTML &CSS, data structures&algorithms, logic gates etc. In my second year I’ve also learnt a lot of network admin and virtualization with both windows and linux, I’ve also covered concurrent programming and used a lot of cool government forensic software in my forensic class. The problem is since I got a little glimpse into the world of hacking (via our honeypot analysis coursework) Hacking/pen testing has been the only thing that grabs my attention. Unfortunately my degree focuses more on forensics than cyber security. Luckily I came across hackerspolit, the collection of videos look perfect for me. I decided that over the summer I will start the python ethical hacking tutorial on the hackerspoilt page as I already know python and apparently this is the best start for getting into hacking? I’m not trying to be a skript kiddie, I really want a job out of this. If any of you would like to suggest other learning resources I’d be very grateful. Thanks for reading, hope you all have a good day. i look forward to learning from you guys.

2 Likes

@JJmie Stick around and read the community’s threads. The info is just getting better as time goes on.

1 Like

welcome to the group @JJmie :slight_smile:

1 Like