New To The Forum? - Start Here

@S0B0 @Psickophant Yeah that would be great to have you both do a tutorial on something your passionate about.

When I take an action I always make sure that everybody is informed of my actions. So when I see something that does not conform with this forum I will act first to keep it clean and tidy and ask questions later. You may contact someone else if you do not approve of my methods. I did what I considered necessary and would do it again without any hesitation. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hi My name is darknimbus
And i am also learning pentesting
For a years there are many more things which i have to learn to all my dear friends and this is just 4 b33ginin9

Hello, honestly speaking i do not know how to hack so i decided to go here hoping to get some tips. I am looking forward for some tips :blush:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi looking forward to being involved in the future of cybersecurity and starting out from scratch interested in all opportunities
Love Light

I know nothing about hacking at all just know a lot about computers and hardware but litteraly know nothing but hopefully can pick up some stuff from here

Hey am new here and also happy to be here as I love your YouTube videos. I really want to be a security researcher, though for now I have basic knowledge of Linux and networking,but look forward to being a security expert. I know this community would be a great place to start, because from the videos, hackersploit is quite a remarkable teacher. Thanks for the privilege.
ZELUS

Hi I’m new here … Looking forward to wonderful journey

Hello guys I really need recommendations on how to learn bug patch and security patching stuff like that…thanks in addy

Hi, I’m new not just here but in the world of security as well. I’m an InfoSec major that wants to put in some hours of self-learning and doing cool things on my own. I’m interested in learning the fundamentals and then learning new things by doing them myself along the way.

If anyone wants to give me any tips or pointers, message me or reply and I’ll appreciate it!

-su1fur

Im a newbie in hacking and i want to give it my all so ill grow faster. My hobbies are video games and basketball. Hope am welcomed

I hope to increase my knowledge and share a little of mine, I am new to pentesting.

Hello,

My name is nuclear lenny and my focus right now is Wireless Hacking anywhere between Wifi sniffing, Wifi Password Hacking/Cracking and Bluetooth Attacks. Am I good in any of these… eh… I’m still learning, I have more of a cook book style way of doing things and I am currently trying to work on a project to explore exploitation and convert hard to understand information into bite sized concepts that can turn into an easy to run script even if it may bite someone or myself in the butt in the future. That’s the double edged sword of Free to use and Free to learn information.

Super noob here, looks like a good place to start. Trying to get started with pentesting and red teaming. looking for any hardware specs recommendation, i plan on installing Kali on windows 10 with the wsl method, what would be the ideal or sufficient amount of RAM and type of processor for this setup, im looking maybe a lenovo laptop. but any other specs recommendation would be appreciated. tnx

Hi. I am Emma4life. I am new here and also a noob in this world. I am hoping to get people I can work with for the future we rise

Am new to the world of hacking and stuff but I love computers and would really love to learn thanks

My name is gh05t. I’m still a newbie in the hacking world but I’m really eager to learn all that I can. I’ve been doing a bit of tryhackme and hack the box, so I know some stuff. But I still consider myself a newbie.