Want To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker?

Hi everyone, I have added the new video “Scanning” to the collection. As always any questions feel free to ask. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Wow I will highly appreciate this great opportunity.

The link to the video pls.

@esco1 All the links are in the first post. I just edit the post everytime I add a new video. I just checked all links are in good working order.

1 Like

I have just checked the videos they are working. Thank you for uploading them!
But the download speed is really very slow.

Hey,Monster Can you upload some web hacking/ Bug bounty advanced course(Not the basic one)?
Thank you

I have updated my post with “Enumeration” videos for everyone that is following along. As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask. @Xiscorex right now we are just working on the fundamentals. Alexis has good bug bounty videos he has done you should check them out.

1 Like

Thank you for Enumeration videos MoNsTeR. Alexis has a really good courses but he tells at a very basic level. I want something advance that can be used in a real-life scenario. He teaches us from a vulnerable application that is really easy to break. I want something professional approach that how we can really penetrate very secured websites? I don’t want him to hack them and show us but I want him to tell us the methodology to hack big websites(Approach, Like we do in Mathematics for solving a particular type of problem). I know Monster you are providing fundamentals right now but If you have any particular course for advanced level please tell me.
Thank you!:grin::sunglasses:
Have a nice Day/Night

Thank you very much for caring bro.

1 Like

Your welcome @esco1 “Knowledge Is Power”. For everyone else keep with it. Later today I am going to post and share with everybody one of my favorite books.

1 Like

Wow cool I can wait to see !!!

@esco1 Here is a link to the book. Have You Hit A Plateau Hacking?

1 Like

Thanks guys. I plan on taking the test in the next month.

Everyone I added a new video. “Pentesting Web Servers” I hope you everyone enjoys it.

2 Likes

Thank you for all these great Course.

1 Like

Good Luck on your test.

Okay everyone I have added Pentesting Web Applications to the list. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

It’s that time everyone. I have added another portion on our journey. Cryptography, I hope you all enjoy. As always if you have questions ask.

1 Like

thank you! i will be downloading but the download speed is really slow… have you tried zippyshare, uptobox or 1fichaer? those are great and dont usually delete files.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I have added Sniffing to our studies. We are halfway through the material. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask.

1 Like