Want To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker?

Want To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker?

If your answer is yes. Then bookmark this topic. I’m going to post a link to a subject of videos once every week. I would like whomever is participating to watch the videos and leave a comment or any questions they have about the video in this topic. My goal is that everyone following along the course should be able to pass the certified ethical hacker exam.

Certified Ethical Hacker - Online Practice Exam

Now is your chance to see what you have learnt. Here is an online practice exam. You will be graded at the end. If you get a question wrong the exam will provide you with the correct answer. Take it upon yourself on researching your incorrect answers.

53 Likes

Thank you brother.
Does this course also include android exploitation?

1 Like

@imEH Yes it sure does. Hacking mobile platforms.

2 Likes

Thank u for knowledge…

1 Like

@Visitor.one That’s what its all about. Your welcome. I hope to see you take part in the course :slight_smile:

1 Like

of course…
are u have any forum for the learning

@Visitor.one This site is a great tool for learning. I am on here a lot and in IRC chat irc.freenode.net/6697 #HackerSploit I just sit in IRC by myself lol.

2 Likes

link canot be opened

@Visitor.one That info was for an irc client. I did a post here on how to join. HackerSploit IRC Chat

2 Likes

done…
oke thank u

1 Like

thank you for your time and knowlegde!

2 Likes

Okay everyone following along. I have added the second part of the course “SQL INJECTION” I edited my main post and added the link in. If anyone has questions do not be shy to ask.

2 Likes

@MoNsTeR may i know what this two file consist of?

1 Like

@Vigneshpvk Videos to give you an understanding of each subject. Once all the subjects are completed you should have enough knowledge to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker Exam.

1 Like

Really useful, thank you!
Edit : the SQL injection file seems to be blocked by google. It’s missing.

1 Like

@S0B0 Thanks. Link updated

1 Like

New video will be posted as soon as possible :wink:

3 Likes

file has been removed due to violation :frowning:

Sorry everyone. I have been very busy working on a new project. I have fixed the link on recon and footprinting. Will be uploading the other video soon.

1 Like

Don’t be sorry mate we appreciate all your effort, thank you that’s awesome.

1 Like